BTG is a growing company and cross-functional projects are needed to ensure that growth is supported accordingly .In this role, you are responsible for the operational management and successful implementation of all transversal projects occurring in BTG. These projects are complex by nature with significant business impact globally and require multi-faceted change management and strong communications.
- Define project milestones, resource management and risk management for all transversal projects in scope (e.g. CRM, Customer Service support, etc.)
- Manage operationnally the execution of all project milestones, with specific attention to respect of the timeline
- Facilitate work between cross-functional teams to achieve expected output
- Provide Change Management activities (e.g. employee communication, training, etc.) whenever required
- Develop competencies of employees in project management
- Providing regular reporting to BTG Senior Leadership Team on the progresses of all projects
- Responsible for own personal safety, the safety of the team and those around you.
- Work in accordance with and enforce compliance with all BTG policies (ex: Safety, Code of Ethics, Commercial Policy, Security Policy and Export Compliance) to maintain BTG reputation and image.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High proficiency in project management, including financial budgets, project team management, project delivery in line with objectives and benefits, implementation in time, cost and quality standards
- Knowledge of agile and LEAN principles and methodologies
- Organizational savvy, demonstrating ability to understand and engage with all relevant stakeholders
- Ability to work across a matrix organization and to build strong stakeholder relationships that deliver results
- Fluent written and spoken English matched with excellent communication skills, French is an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to adapt to the various levels of the organization and across countries and functions
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to work in an international environment and understanding of different cultures
- Cultural awareness, concern for people and effective influencing skills
- Location of the position is in Europe, Switzerland preferred
- University degree in business management, or related/relevant field
- 5+ years shown experience as a project or programme manager working across geographical and organizational boundaries
- Professional experience in change management