Lifecycle Field Service Engineer (Sweden)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to strengthen our Nordic team and fulfill growing Lifecycle and After-Sales service requests in this key region.
As a Lifecycle field service engineer you will work individually or within a dynamic team to commission, start-up, modernize and perform preventive maintenance on BTG instruments equipping our customer’s pulp, graphic, packaging, tissue manufacturing processes. You will also complete other onsite and/or remote Lifecycle services using digital solutions. These critical activities contribute to our customers’ production asset operating at peak performance, producing highest quality, and meeting their sustainability target.
This position working out of home office in Sweden, preferably in Stockholm region.
- Ensure ultimate internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform start‐up, commissioning, mechanical/electronic maintenance & repair, test, and other services for BTG high-tech online analyzers, sensors, and laboratory equipment at customer site.
- Proactive and independent planning and execution of customer visits in the context of service requests or agreements, ensure technical support to customers via phone and e-mail.
- Document customer visits, services and important information in a timely and efficient manner using computer-based reporting procedures.
- Manage your own spare parts inventory including control and stocktaking.
- Responsible for own personal safety, the safety of the team and those around you.
- Work in accordance with and enforce compliance with all BTG policies (ex: Safety, Code of Conduct, Commercial Policy, Security Policy, and Export Compliance) to maintain BTG reputation and image
Organizational Responsibility Statement:
In addition to the job-specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model BTG’s Code of Conduct and support BTG Values: innovative, Reliable, Fair, Sustainable and Ambitious. Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer-oriented, must be able to work on a self-initiated basis and in a team environment.
- Enthusiastically undertake your tasks with determination, establish priorities and proceed with objectives.
- Strong technical problem-solving and analytical skills. Curious with eagerness to learn.
- Good communication, listening and interpersonal skills to enable an effective interface with others.
- Have high work standards and quality, you are punctual and accountable, plan and organize work effectively.
- Ability to travel up to 75% in your assigned area including the possibility for international travel for meetings, trainings, services or provide assistance at our Service Center in Säffle (S) or Wessling (D).
- Must have or can obtain a valid passport and a car driving license.
- Technical degree and or relevant work experience preferably in mechanics, automation and/or electronics as an instrument engineer/technician or similar role
- Knowledge and working experience with computer hardware or hardware-based product solutions.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Recruitment Privacy Notice:
Please note, before applying to a BTG job posting or sending us your resume/CV, kindly refer to BTG’s Recruitment Privacy Notice which is available on our website at https://www.btg.com/btgs-recruiment-policy/
To apply, please send your CV/resume to email@example.com
Download the job desc
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.