BTG has a leading position in Consistency Management in the Pulp and Paper industry. The purpose of this newly-created position is to define the strategic roadmap for all current and future Consistency portfolio (including IoT solutions), and drive its application and adoption in the Sales organization, to achieve growth in this market segment
- Manage P&L of Consistency product and solutions portfolio and define BTG strategy, ensuring alignment with market requirements and overall company strategy
- Maintain and improve market intelligence in Consistency Management
- Identify and validate market needs for new products & services, define the scope and propose business case to prioritize developments.
- Work with marketing department to develop marketing strategies for consistency product and solutions (overall plan, specific campaigns, new launches)
- Drive the application and adoption of the consistency strategy in the Sales organization, in line with BTG business objectives and Go-To market strategy
- Transfer application know-how in the different regions- share successful new applications
- Support the sales network in defining, creating, implementing and executing business proposals.
- Responsible for own personal safety, the safety of the team and those around you.
- Work in accordance with and enforce compliance with all BTG policies (ex: Safety, Code of Ethics, Commercial Policy, Security Policy and Export Compliance) to maintain BTG reputation and image
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong working knowledge of the pulp and paper industry
- Experience in global product strategy and portfolio management, including P&L responsibility
- Track record of successful global product management and new product launches
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy; prioritize, solve problem, organize and work independently, while aligning with the company strategy
- Fluent written and spoken English matched with excellent communication skills; other languages are an asset
- Strong presentation skills, and ability to present with large audiences (conferences, sales meeting, trade shows, etc.)
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to work in an international environment and understanding of different cultures
- Naturally curious and inquisitive
- Excellent computer skills, strong knowledge of MS Office
- Flexible and able to travel 50% of the time.
- Location of the position is flexible and to be discussed.
- Engineering degree (M.Sc. or similar)
- Minimum 5 years experience in product management within the pulp and paper industry and/or other process industries, working across geographical boundaries.
- Experience in sales preferred
- Practical experience in instrumentation and automation within pulp and paper industry preferred