Field Service Engineer Austria / East Europe
Location: Wessling, Country: Germany
BTG Instruments GmbH in Wessling, Germany is looking for a Field Service Engineer for Austria and the Eastern European region.
- Start-up of our process equipment at customer sites
- Development of new applications to increase the productivity of our customers
- Technical follow-up and coordination of projects
- Anticipate and resolve difficulties in all phases of project activities
- Maintenance, repair and trouble-shooting
- Support our sales team
- Goal-oriented specialist with experience in the field of measurement and control technology, preferably from the paper- or process industry
- Good verbal and written command of English, any other Eastern European language is a plus
- Willing to travel extensively (approx. 70-80% of time)
- Good communication skills and multicultural understanding
- Able to work both autonomously and within a team
We provide the security of a well-established business as well as performance-based income, a company car and Home-Office.
Please note, before applying to a BTG job posting or sending us your resume/CV, kindly refer to BTG’s Recruitment Privacy Notice.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
back to overview