Static Blade Transmitter
- Designed to withstand high-impact forces
- Modular design to simplify service. Factory-supported exchange system for critical parts
- Loop-powered 2-wire transmitter
SBT-2400: Fiber consistency static blade
Reliable and recognized consistency measurement
The SBT-2400 is a static blade transmitter using the shear force principle to measure the fiber consistency in pulp suspensions.
In applications where static blade transmitters are used, the SBT-2400 is a highly competitive alternative both in terms of performance and cost.
The transmitter can work using 2-wire connection as well as 3- or 4-wire connection. It can be used together with the JCT-1200 junction box that serves as a connection point between the transmitter and the DCS and has local display and controls for basic configuration and operation.
Moving manufacturing forward
BTG integrates solutions for sustainable gains in business performance across your operations
Best in-class solutions
Leading-edge product application solutions deliver best-in-class solution for manufacturing
Proven cross-mill benefits
An integrated whole-of-mill approach that unlock new levels of process optimization
Trusted at every level
Measurable performance gains that support operational, maintenance and project professionals
Value added services
- BTG’s Mütek lab devices create cost savings through optimized chemical dosage and reliable, stable operation
- A new, fast and accurate method to optimize polymer dosage for dewatering processes in ‘ effluent treatment
- BTG’s Mütek PCD opens up new options for measurement of grain products, raw materials, additives and finished products
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.