BT-5500 Brightness Transmitter
Brightness, l*a*b*, OBA or ERIC in pulping, deinking or colored paper
- Control bleaching chemicals for cost savings
- Monitor color and dyes to guarantee paper quality within specifications
- Optimize dosages of OBAs for better operation and cost saving
The BT-55 series comprises the BT-5500, BT-5510 and BT-5520 brightness transmitters. These transmitters are designed for monitoring and control of bleaching chemicals, optical brightening agents (OBA) and dyes in mechanical pulps, chemical pulps, recycled fiber and paper machine applications.
The three transmitters differ from each other by their size due to the length of the sensor probe.
The BT-5500 and BT-5520 are suitable for all standard applications. The BT-5510 is especially designed for large wall thicknesses and retrofits of existing sensors.
The transmitters are installed in-line without any special bypass arrangement and provide continuous real time results. All feature a unique low-maintenance probe. The BT-5500 and BT-5510 are mounted through a ball valve assembly (SS or titanium grade 2 and also 254SMO for BT-5500) to a weld-in or FRP stud and are fitted with a retraction mechanism for online removal of the sensor. The light variant, the BT-5520, is mounted directly to a weld-on stud and does not have a retraction mechanism.
Moving manufacturing forward
BTG integrates solutions for sustainable gains in business performance across your operations
Best in-class solutions
Leading-edge product application solutions deliver best-in-class solution for manufacturing
Proven cross-mill benefits
An integrated whole-of-mill approach that unlock new levels of process optimization
Trusted at every level
Measurable performance gains that support operational, maintenance and project professionals
Value added services
- BTG’s Mütek lab devices create cost savings through optimized chemical dosage and reliable, stable operation
- A new, fast and accurate method to optimize polymer dosage for dewatering processes in ‘ effluent treatment
- BTG’s Mütek PCD opens up new options for measurement of grain products, raw materials, additives and finished products
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.