RET-25 Peak Two
Optical inline transmitter for 0.01 to 3 % pulp consistency and 0.01 – 2 % ash consistency.
- Optimize dosage of retention chemicals and save costs
- Tight ash and total retention control
- Facilitates faster grade changes
- DIP flotation optimization
RET-25: Retention inline
Optical Consistency & Ash sensor
BTG’s PeakTwo is an in-line transmitter for measuring ash and total consistency of pulp suspensions in the range 0.01-3%. It can easily be calibrated to secure stable and accurate ash consistency based on laboratory ash determination. Ash and total consistency values are independent of variation in pulp brightness or color.
The transmitter is mounted in-line without any special bypass arrangement and provides real time results. The PeakTwo has a unique low-maintenance probe, without electronic components attached which makes the transmitter insensitive to variations in temperature and vibration.
Moving manufacturing forward
BTG integrates solutions for sustainable gains in business performance across your operations
Best in-class solutions
Leading-edge product application solutions deliver best-in-class solution for manufacturing
Proven cross-mill benefits
An integrated whole-of-mill approach that unlock new levels of process optimization
Trusted at every level
Measurable performance gains that support operational, maintenance and project professionals
Value added services
- BTG’s Mütek lab devices create cost savings through optimized chemical dosage and reliable, stable operation
- A new, fast and accurate method to optimize polymer dosage for dewatering processes in ‘ effluent treatment
- BTG’s Mütek PCD opens up new options for measurement of grain products, raw materials, additives and finished products
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.