Sharing knowledge is sharing power
Capitalising your most valuable asset
Process information management
Knowledge is the most valuable asset and can be captured with the right tools
Every mill has a logbook, fulfilled with information that has been collected during the shifts. This information is invaluable, as many events and situations in operations are not necessarily visible in process or quality measurements.
A traditional logbook is hand- written and located in control room or shift manager’s office. To make this invaluable information available to everybody is the main target of electronic logbook. Another target is to make it easy enough for everybody in the mill to register observations. This means in practice to get more individuals to participate in gathering and nurturing the most valuable asset: knowledge.
As part of the dataPARC solution, Logbook entries can be inititialized automatically from other applications. The operating team can then focus only to add the remaining information.
- Capture knowledge of your individuals and share with others
- Collect experiences how problems are resolved
- Empower collaboration between the teams
Moving manufacturing forward
BTG integrates solutions for sustainable gains in business performance across your operations
Best in-class solutions
Leading-edge product application solutions deliver best-in-class solution for manufacturing
Proven cross-mill benefits
An integrated whole-of-mill approach that unlock new levels of process optimization
Trusted at every level
Measurable performance gains that support operational, maintenance and project professionals
Value added services
- BTG’s Mütek lab devices create cost savings through optimized chemical dosage and reliable, stable operation
- A new, fast and accurate method to optimize polymer dosage for dewatering processes in ‘ effluent treatment
- BTG’s Mütek PCD opens up new options for measurement of grain products, raw materials, additives and finished products
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.