Medium Consistency Sampler
1. Multipurpose sampler for all types of pulp
2. Cutting edge designed piston for unscreened pulp with shives and knots
3. Work in high- and low-pressure applications
4. Sturdy, reliable design
MCS-1000: Pulp sampler multipurpose
The robust pulp sampler for all applications, low to high consistency
The pulp sampler is used for manual extraction of representative pulp samples from pressurized pipes. It is pneumatically controlled by a push button. Automatic closing occurs by means of a spring if air pressure drops.
The sampler is designed for the MC-range (8-16% Cs) but work already from 0% Cs.
The cutting design of the sampling piston also makes it applicable for lower consistency ranges in unscreened pulp applications. A minimum pressure requirement in the process line makes the sampler suitable for low pressure applications also.
The sampler is available in two variants: MCS-1000 to be used in standard applications and MCS-1010 for tougher application with for example powerful vibration such as blow line.
Moving manufacturing forward
BTG integrates solutions for sustainable gains in business performance across your operations
Best in-class solutions
Leading-edge product application solutions deliver best-in-class solution for manufacturing
Proven cross-mill benefits
An integrated whole-of-mill approach that unlock new levels of process optimization
Trusted at every level
Measurable performance gains that support operational, maintenance and project professionals
Value added services
- BTG’s Mütek lab devices create cost savings through optimized chemical dosage and reliable, stable operation
- A new, fast and accurate method to optimize polymer dosage for dewatering processes in ‘ effluent treatment
- BTG’s Mütek PCD opens up new options for measurement of grain products, raw materials, additives and finished products
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.