All data available for the right people, at the right time, at any place
Establish a single source of truth for all your manufacturing data. Integrate disparate data from machines and manufacturing systems such as MES, ERP, lab, & quality systems, to develop the insights that drive operational efficiency.
Process information management
All your production data in one view
Data is an invaluable asset to transform demanding process management into a competitive advantage.
dataPARC’s core capability is to collect and store thousands, hundreds of thousands even millions of tags, typically in one second frequency and store into long-term data historian for years with original accuracy.
In addition, dataPARC can integrate data from other existing data sources without double storing the data. The comprehensive data management is the core for further applications development and comprises of data for example from control systems, web inspection systems, lab values and specifications, production tracking, raw material unit costs and on-line energy costs. Furthermore, data can be entered into dataPARC through manual data entry screens or uploaded from Excel spreadsheets or calculated from other tags with an integrated calculation engine.
dataPARC is acting as a data broker providing data to different applications and different systems. All data underneath can be retrieved using OPC UA and SQL queries and transferred to other systems whether on-premise or in cloud.
- Combine IT & Operations data, including MES, ERP, etc.
- Collect PLC & control data via OPC protocols.
- Connect to standard SQL databases for lab & quality data.
- Access raw data from connected IT/OT systems. No double-storing data!
- Futureproof your analytics program. Connect to any new platform you bring online.
Moving manufacturing forward
BTG integrates solutions for sustainable gains in business performance across your operations
Best in-class solutions
Leading-edge product application solutions deliver best-in-class solution for manufacturing
Proven cross-mill benefits
An integrated whole-of-mill approach that unlock new levels of process optimization
Trusted at every level
Measurable performance gains that support operational, maintenance and project professionals
Value added services
- BTG’s Mütek lab devices create cost savings through optimized chemical dosage and reliable, stable operation
- A new, fast and accurate method to optimize polymer dosage for dewatering processes in ‘ effluent treatment
- BTG’s Mütek PCD opens up new options for measurement of grain products, raw materials, additives and finished products
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.