RET-55 Ash and Total Consistency Analyzer
Gives insight into surface charge of fibers and solid particles
- Optimize dosage of retention chemicals and save costs
- Precise ash measurement for specialty papers
- Tight ash and total retention control Facilitates faster grade changes
- Closed loop ash and retention control Improve DIP flotation yield
RET-5501 / RET-5503: Retention online
High accuracy of ash and total consistency
BTG’s RET-5503 PeakAsh is the perfect solution for measuring ash and total consistency of pulp suspensions in the range of 0.01-2%. Due to its LED and laser technology, it can easily be calibrated to secure stable and accurate ash consistency based on laboratory ash determination. Ash and total consistency values are independent of variation in pulp brightness or color.
The PeakAsh sensor is mounted in a special bypass arrangement and provides real time results. The unit has a unique low-maintenance probe which is fed by a pump solution ideally suited for these applications. All modules built on a frame allow for plug & play features with shortest start-up times. High installation flexibility is achieved through a variety of customized options plus the unit’s independency of process pressure and process layout.
Moving manufacturing forward
BTG integrates solutions for sustainable gains in business performance across your operations
Best in-class solutions
Leading-edge product application solutions deliver best-in-class solution for manufacturing
Proven cross-mill benefits
An integrated whole-of-mill approach that unlock new levels of process optimization
Trusted at every level
Measurable performance gains that support operational, maintenance and project professionals
Value added services
- BTG’s Mütek lab devices create cost savings through optimized chemical dosage and reliable, stable operation
- A new, fast and accurate method to optimize polymer dosage for dewatering processes in ‘ effluent treatment
- BTG’s Mütek PCD opens up new options for measurement of grain products, raw materials, additives and finished products
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.