DFR-05 Drainage Freeness Retention
Lab simulation of drainage, freeness and retention processes onsite
- Develop and characterize retention agents and drainage aids the market demands
- Understand chemical reactions in the lab and onsite
- Apply the correct additive in a process environment
- Optimize chemical dosages for better operation and cost saving
- Accurate automated consistency results for fiber stock and pigments (ash) replacing time-consuming manual determination
DFR-05: Dewatering and retention
Get insight of your chemical processes
The lab device MütekTM DFR-05 Drainage Freeness Retention simulates the retention and drainage conditions prevailing in a paper machine immediately before and during sheet forming. This enables a systematical assessment of chemical influences.
Chemical addition is fully automatic via an integrated dosing module. The optionally available RET-20 Lab Sensor directly measures the filtrate consistency, making a time consuming manual determination of stock and ash consistencies superfluous.
The drainage behavior is characterized by gravimetry of the filtrate volume. Besides, the Schopper-Riegler freeness can be determined from which the Canadian Standard Freeness (CSF) may be calculated applying a correlation.
Moving manufacturing forward
BTG integrates solutions for sustainable gains in business performance across your operations
Best in-class solutions
Leading-edge product application solutions deliver best-in-class solution for manufacturing
Proven cross-mill benefits
An integrated whole-of-mill approach that unlock new levels of process optimization
Trusted at every level
Measurable performance gains that support operational, maintenance and project professionals
Value added services
- BTG’s Mütek lab devices create cost savings through optimized chemical dosage and reliable, stable operation
- A new, fast and accurate method to optimize polymer dosage for dewatering processes in ‘ effluent treatment
- BTG’s Mütek PCD opens up new options for measurement of grain products, raw materials, additives and finished products
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.