Amplitude Method Consistency Transmitter
- Excellent for poor fiber quality at low consistencies where moderate measuring accuracy is accepted.
- Moderate price
- High signal to noise ratio, precise and dynamic
- Small, light, and easy to install
ACT-2500: Recycled fiber consistency blade
Use preferably when shear force is low (recycled pulp) where a traditional blade transmitters have difficulties
The ACT-2500 is an in-line blade transmitter for measuring consistency of pulp suspensions in the range 1-7 %. ACT-2500 is based on a new technique for consistency measurement, using an active sensor oscillating at its resonance frequency. ACT-2500 combines measurement of shear force and viscoelastic properties to obtain higher sensitivity and better signal quality than conventional blade consistency transmitters.
The transmitter combines a high and dynamic sensitivity to fiber consistency with a low sensitivity to normal variations in fiber composition, freeness, black liquor content, air content, pressure etc.
Moving manufacturing forward
BTG integrates solutions for sustainable gains in business performance across your operations
Best in-class solutions
Leading-edge product application solutions deliver best-in-class solution for manufacturing
Proven cross-mill benefits
An integrated whole-of-mill approach that unlock new levels of process optimization
Trusted at every level
Measurable performance gains that support operational, maintenance and project professionals
Value added services
- BTG’s Mütek lab devices create cost savings through optimized chemical dosage and reliable, stable operation
- A new, fast and accurate method to optimize polymer dosage for dewatering processes in ‘ effluent treatment
- BTG’s Mütek PCD opens up new options for measurement of grain products, raw materials, additives and finished products
Get Access to our marketing materials, installation guides etc,.